|We provide support for the eCourts websites. Please note that we cannot supply any more information about
a case other than what is displayed in our web pages. We are also unable to provide legal or procedural advice of any kind.
If you have a legal question, please consult an
or contact the
Are you having difficulty locating a case? Some cases are not displayed online because:
For information about searching for cases, please refer to our individual FAQ pages:
- they have been sealed by the court
- they are filed under Article 81 of the Mental Hygiene law (WebCivil Supreme)
- they do not have a future court appearance date (WebFamily)
- they involve youthful offenders
- they may not yet have a Request for Judicial Intervention (RJI) filed
- they may not yet have been recorded by the courts (it may take a day or two to enter the next appearance)
- they are related to adoptions
- they are Landlord & Tenant (LT) cases, which are not displayed until they have been calendared by the Court,
and only remain online for 14 days after the last appearance (WebCivil Local)
Did you forget your eTrack Username or Password?
Please use the Forgot Username/Password? link on the eTrack
Login page. If you select “Reset by UCS Account Email Address” an email will be sent to the email address
associated with your account, which will contain your Username, and a link to use to reset your password.
Follow the instructions in the email promptly.
Do you see information that you believe is incorrect? If any information displayed about a case, an attorney,
firm or court in our web pages or email notifications is incorrect, please contact the
court directly, as it is
the staff of a specific court that enters the data into the system. We are unable to make any changes.
Are you having difficulty understanding the abbreviations or legal terms used in our search page results
or notifications? Please refer to the Common Abbreviations Glossary,
the Webcriminal Glossary, or contact the
court directly for an explanation.
Did you receive an error message? If the message contains “javax.crypto” you are probably using a link
that points to an individual case or screen. For security reasons, these links expire. Use one of the links in the
left menu to search for your case.
For technical problems with eTrack (login issues), please go to the
eTrack Contact Us
For questions pertaining to NYSCEF (e-Filing), please email:
For questions unrelated to the eCourts website please email: