Registered In-House Counsel Search is provided as a FREE public service by the New York State Unified Court System. This searchable directory is
limited to attorneys not admitted to practice law in New York who have registered as in-house counsel under Part 522 of the
Rules of the New York Court of Appeals (22 NYCRR 522). Part 522 requires attorneys not admitted in New York but employed full-time
in this state by a corporation, partnership, association or other legal entity to register as in-house counsel in order to provide legal
services to their employers. Registration as in-house counsel is not equivalent to being admitted or licensed to practice law in
New York. In-house counsel who have been duly admitted to practice law in New York are not included in this directory and are
searchable instead in the Attorney Directory.
- This system and all data are the property of the New York State Unified Court System (UCS).
- Data may not be mined or sold, or used in any pay-for-use application, without the express written permission of UCS.
- This site may not be accessed by any automated program ("bot") for the purpose of extracting data for any use.
- This site may not be directly linked to by any website without the express written permission of UCS.
- Unauthorized use or attempted unauthorized use of this system may subject you to appropriate disciplinary action and criminal or civil penalties.
If you continue, it will mean that you have read and accept the above terms and conditions.
You must have cookies enabled and allow pop-ups to access this website.
In the space below, type the letters appearing in the picture.